Welcome to mr.nutmizunoclub@gmail.com

วันจันทร์ที่ 13 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2554

JOURNAL 2

 What a beautiful morning?
  I'm really looking forward to day.I got up early  Its just my friends and me.  Then time  coming to   take up with friend  go to the classroom.  I'm excited for my day. today, we learnt about how to make blog post in website. We  known to how do and design. Next, my favourite, we learnt to use function  and how to use Photoshop for my blog. After class, I take my lunch in canteen instead of going back to dormitory. So, I feel tired.but, after all, I think, English International Trade is very difficult. But when there is a class, I feel enjoy with this course and teacher. Teacher tried to teach about speaking skill. It can make me to be fun and don't stress. Now I feel like this course more, becouse I understand and isn't bored. Teacher is fun. And also she cares everything about learning, blog and etc. This course is difficult, but I will try to learn and practice to do everything.

2 ความคิดเห็น: