Welcome to mr.nutmizunoclub@gmail.com

วันจันทร์ที่ 13 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2554

JOURNAL 1

The first week   It was sadly or happy for me?
 I started to learn English for  International Trade on the first class,  Because my friends told me this course was very fun, because teacher was fun and joke. I went to  class on the first  week of studying. I felt bored, because I didn't understand about "Blog". Teacher gave students to do each own blog. It made me to be bored and very stress about blog. I tried to do it but I couldn't. I thought (I felt) I would drop this course, because it was difficult for me. I didn't like IT. When it lasted for a week, I thought, I should do it. In the other hand, I tried to do my blog. When I did it, I felt easy, understood and wasn’t difficult. When there a class, I felt happy, because I could do it. My friends and I tried to do blog. I said thanks for sister at lab computer for teaching me. If friends and I didn’t do it together, maybe each own blog was not success. Now I felt very happy about this course. I would try as my best.

4 ความคิดเห็น: