Welcome to mr.nutmizunoclub@gmail.com

วันเสาร์ที่ 16 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Journal 4  Special Day


This week let's start the special class ,In my first class of weeks of teaching and learning, a  learning experiences I am having in group presentation. The early learning I would like to say thank you  Ajaan Gob  because she have a surprise of learning experiences in the classroom that is group working about the role-plays  . My friend and  I able show and presented for positioning of business trade from my group.
In beginning a show learning  making a conscious effort to  my own learning to the new  experiences;There are 8 groups is interesting and exciting .I focus on  the MAI TUNG TOUR gruop because her group  is a natural show  and lovely person. My reflecting upon my learning experiences and using a special time ,  I recognise it as a beneficial piece of work.



ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น